I’m excited to be getting back to work, and helping to serve you!
As we begin to re-open the Michigan real estate market there are a few things I have to ask in order to keep everyone safe while following CDC, state, and association guidelines. These requests also apply to photos, pre-listing appointments, inspections, final walkthroughs, and any other appointment related to your real estate needs.
First and foremost: Please notify me if any person occupying or entering the property has been exposed to, diagnosed with, or quarantined as a result of COVID-19 or is experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath or other cold or flu-like symptoms.
For home sellers or prospective home sellers:
- Prior to and after any appointment or showing, please clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, handles, light switches, and countertops.
- For all appointments, please unlock all doors, turn on lights/lamps, and open blinds to let light in and reduce surface contact.
- For pre-listing walkthroughs, please open all interior doors.
- For all new listings, please advise if you do not wish to allow in-person showings.
- For any appointment that you must be present at the home, please remain on the opposite level of the home or exit the structure and maintain a 6 foot distance.
- Please note that open houses are not allowed at this time.
For home buyers or prospective home buyers:
- I will be providing a release form for every showing requested that must be signed prior to the showing taking place.
- Please do not touch any surface or share items (pens, phones, tablets, etc) with others at the showing.
- Please consider wearing gloves and a mask while viewing the home.
- Please use hand sanitizer immediately prior to entering the home and upon exiting prior to getting into your car.
Please also note that there are restrictions in place on the number of people (4) that can be present in a home at one time, and those persons must maintain a 6 foot distance at all times. In addition, any conversation with a buyer or seller outside of a showing (where, by law, I must be present with the buyer) will not be conducted in-person. I have text messaging, email, IM, Zoom, phone, and more at my disposal for any needed conversation.
I appreciate your support and help to keep everyone safe.You or someone you know looking to buy or sell?